The Miami Open presented by Itaú is one of the world’s premier tennis events and has moved to the iconic Hard Rock Stadium. Come watch the best players in the world compete while enjoying the best food and drinks in comfortable luxury seating experiences. Highlights include:
• A 14,000-seat stadium court within Hard Rock Stadium designed for intimacy, luxury and a comfortable fan experience
• State-of-the-art in-stadium shade canopy
• Luxury seating experience unlike anything in tennis
• 30 tournament and practice courts
• A beautiful campus showcasing the culture, food, art and entertainment of South Florida
• The largest video board in tennis to catch all the action
• Close and easy parking access
The 2019 Miami Open presented by Itaú at Hard Rock Stadium takes place Monday, March 18 through Sunday, March 31. To purchase tickets, please visit MiamiOpen.com or contact our ticket department at 305.924.OPEN
The most luxurious seating experiences available in live entertainment:
• Private club space
• All-inclusive food and beverage
• Best views of match play
• The most comfortable padded seating options
• Private parking and stadium entrance
• Reserved grandstand seating
With the move to Hard Rock Stadium, the Miami Open presented by Itaú will offer an expedited parking experience directly adjacent to the tennis campus.
World-class, award-winning dining options abound at the all new Miami Open.
Key Biscayne Car Week is set to be a highlight of the social calendar, a one-of-a-kind automotive festival with the world’s most exclusive cars, intimate parties, stunning scenery and Emerson Fittipaldi.