1. Combi-Steam Ovens Cost: Varies Why we picked it: Gaggenau has been regarded as the pioneer in the field of steam-cooking since becoming the first manufacturer 15 years ago to offer private kitchens the combination of steam and hot-air cooking, hitherto found only in the professional sector. Since then, they’ve stood for the continuous development of steam-cooking. Where to get it: Gaggenau; 877.442.4436; Gaggenau.com/us.
2. MultiMatic Aluminum Interior Fitting System Cost: Contact for pricing Why we picked it: This system is a very effective storage solution for accessories that’s flexible, versatile and easy to personalize. New accessories include elements in light oak or smoked chestnut and aluminum trays. Where to get it: SieMatic DCOTA; 1855 Griffin Rd., Ste. C-336, Dania Beach; 954.923.3244; SieMatic.us.
3. Downsview Kitchens Cost: Contact for pricing Why we picked it: They are experts at balancing kitchen design elements for a fabulous whole. Take for example, this stately stained walnut cabinetry with a Jerusalem limestone floor and Calacatta marble countertop and backsplash. The glass pantry plays counterpoint to the acrylic Kartell chairs. Where to get it: Downsview Kitchens; 1855 Griffin Rd., Dania Beach FL; 954.927.1100; Downsview Kitchens.com.
4. Styletech Wood Tiles Cost: $7.99 sq. ft. Why we picked it: Styletech Wood 05 Ancient Tiles have all the warmth and good looks of wood but are low maintenance, easy to clean and won’t stain. You have to get down on your hands and knees and tap the floor to realize that these 8” x 48” tiles form Floor Gres weren’t once a tree. Where to get it: Iberia Tiles; 2975 NW 77th Ave., Miami; 305.591.3880; IberiaTiles.com.
5. P`7350 Design by Porsche Design Studio Cost: Contact for pricing Why we picked it: P`7350 gives an entirely new interpretation to conventional horizontal kitchen lines. The effect is made possible by industrial mitering of the cabinet for an exquisitely engineered vertical line enhanced with a stainless steel-effect aluminum profile. Where to get it: Poggenpohl DCOTA; 1855 Griffin Rd., Ste. C-138; Dania Beach; Poggenpohl.com.
6. Marble Of The World Cost: Varies Why we picked it: Few things make a kitchen extraordinary as quickly as the right marble. Take the newly remodeled kitchen in the photo which features dramatic Calacatta Borghini marble countertops paired with Corsica Cream marble flooring. This kitchen just hints at their vast selection to suit any taste and style. Where to get it: Marble Of The World; 4185 NW 77th Ave., Miami; 305.593.8850; MarbleOfTheWorld.com.