1. Take a moment in nature: Take 5-10 minutes a day and just be in nature — you don’t have to do anything.
2. Journal your dreams: When you wake up, connect with your innermost dreams and desires by putting pen to paper.
3. Random acts of kindness: Do something once a week for someone else and go out of your way to simply lift someone up.
4. Meditate: Sitting in silence with yourself is a great way to connect with your own wisdom and the wisdom of the universe.
5. Remember Y.A.K. — You Always Know: You have all the insight within you so stop “taking the poll” about what to do next and trust your own intuition.
6. Live in the now: Set your phone to ring 3 times a day to remind you to come back to the present moment and stop worrying about the future.
7. Be grateful: List 10 things that you’re grateful for every day. It’s especially important when things aren’t going along as you like.
8. Dance: In ancient times, people danced to invoke the feeling of joy within their spirits. Even if you’re just by yourself in your living room!
9. Unplug: Create a “cut off” time for cell phones and computers. Try not use them all day long at least once a week.
10. Be in service: Find a cause that inspires you and do something besides just writing a check. Get in there and make a difference.
11. Always acknowledge others: Telling the people you love, respect and admire how much they’ve impacted your life will light them up and connect you more.
12. Learn to love: Replace negative thoughts about yourself and others with love and joy. It’s the fastest road to living a fulfilled and more spiritual life.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
› Dr. Jennifer Grace is currently leading workshops and courses throughout South Florida as well as online and at leading retreats worldwide; TheCenterOfGrace.com.